On August 25th the BRICS Competition Law and Policy Centre at the Higher School of Economics and the Association of Compliance Managers will hold a discussion forum "Contract System Legislation 2022: Changes to Legal Regulation. Antitrust Compliance in Contractual System".
The discussion forum will include the discussion of the most important topics in the contractual system.
Invited experts will talk about the changes of Federal Law No. 44-FZ "On Contractual System in the Sphere of Procurement of Goods, Works and Services for State and Municipal Needs" coming into effect in 2022 and discuss antitrust compliance trends in the contracting system, customers' work with the register of contracts and contract performance results acceptance features, etc.
Organizing fee for participation in the event: 25 000 rubles.
Register for the forum here.
Contact: Viktoria Kliver, e-mail: email@example.com
Forum participants will be able to:
✔️ understand the current regulations and get practical advice on their application;
✔️ discuss with experts the need to develop and implement anti-monopoly compliance in the implementation of procurement procedures;
✔️ ask the experts practical questions and get professional advice;
✔️ increase their professional level.
09:15–10:00 — Registration of participants and welcome coffee.
10:00–10:40 — Welcoming speech.
View the full program.
- Vadim Soloviev, Chairman of the Board of the Association of Compliance Managers
- Andrey Zhulin, Vice-Rector of National Research University Higher School of Economics;
- Andrey Tsarikovsky, Head of State and Municipal Orders Management Department, National Research University Higher School of Economics;
- Aleksey Ivanov, Director, BRICS International Center for Competition Law and Policy;
- Victoria Tsybulskaya, Deputy Director of the Department of Budget Policy in the Contract System of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation;
- Pavel Tikhomirov, Deputy Director General of the State Institution "Information and Analytical Center in the field of Healthcare in Moscow", Board member of the Association of Compliance Managers, Board member of the Russian public organization "Guild of national buyers and procurement and sales specialists";
- Olga Gorbacheva, Acting Head of Control of Placement of State Order and State Defense Order Department of the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) of Russia.