On March 10, Alexey Ivanov, Director of the International BRICS Competition Law and Policy Centre, spoke on a panel "Digitalisation and Protection" at the "Third Digital Day" organized by the University of Florence.
The event was dedicated to the problems of digitalization. Among the participants of the conference were leading representatives of academic thought in the field of "digital", experts and scientists from all over the world. The topic of Alexey's report was "Sustainability of the digital ecosystem: a challenge for competition policy."
- Stanislas Adam, European Court of Justice, Luxembourg
- Ettore M. Lombardi, Professor, University of Florence, Italy;
- Jonathan Zittrain, Professor, Harvard Law School, USA;
- Nicolas Petit, Professor, European University Institute (EUI), Italy;
- Henning Grosse Ruse-Khan, Co-Director, Center for Intellectual Property and Information Law (CIPIL), UK;
- Mark Roe, Professor, Harvard Law School, USA.